Ladies and gentlemen, this here is a very huge Renoise song pack by Renoise user EatMe.
http://www.krakowski...es_by_EatMe.zip (807 MB)
Within is music by EatMe for in the demo or registered version of software sequencer / tracker Renoise 3.1 or above.
EatMe - Renoise songs
The list of songs inside this archive:
* EatMe - As You Used ** techno, breaks
* EatMe - Ash ** trip-hop, instr. hip hop
* EatMe - Backup Reminder ** drum and bass
* EatMe - Bubbile ** drum and bass
* EatMe - Cloud ** drum and bass
* EatMe - Darkness ** trance
* EatMe - Don't Stop My Love ** new age, trip-hop
* EatMe - Drive ** progressive trance
* EatMe - For Good ** house
* EatMe - For You ** nu-disco, house
* EatMe - Four That - native Renoise ** nu-disco
* EatMe - Here ** drum and bass
* EatMe - I Thought I Did Not Need A Click ** electro, house
* EatMe - Like This ** new age, atmospheric
* EatMe - Meow ** jungle
* EatMe - Mjam ** drum and bass
This is a collection of Renoise 3.1 songs (music).
By yours, EatMe.
Renoise is a computer software sequencer (tracker). The music by EatMe is made inside Renoise.
required to open the song files (.xrns) is Renoise 3.1 or later, you can use the demo version or registered version.
* download Renoise on the Renoise website.
* tutorial videos for Renoise on the LearnRenoise youtube channel
* read the help of Renoise in the Renoise manual.
The .xrns Renoise song files by EatMe in this collection contain various samples and references to some external plugins:
* Synth1 - synthesizer plugin
* SupaPhaser by Bram @ smartelectronix
* VFlanger by Vellocet
* FreeVerb2 at the audacity team
* --not found on the web: BassChorus V22 and BassChorus V22_MonoStereo-- by CloneEnsemble
* BassChorus_V23 and V23_MS by CloneEnsemble
* MJRotoDelay by magnus @ smartelectronix
* BassLane by OtiumFX
* Virtual Studio by BeyerDynamic
* Ferric TDS by Variety Of Sound
* OCS Saturation by OCS DSP
These VST plugin files are required for optimal playback.
VST plugin files work on Windows operating system only.
VST plugin files are .dll files to place in your VST folder to select in the Plugs/Misc section in the preferences of Renoise.
The required freeware effect plugins have been included in this package.
You can learn how to make digital music from this song pack.
Edited by EatMe, 25 April 2016 - 13:17.