multiple samples -> multiple instruments

I feel like I’m going crazy. On OS X, I used to be able to drag multiple samples from Finder into the instrument area, and it would create multiple instruments. On a new installation of Renoise, it’s adding all the samples to a single instrument. I can’t find the config setting anywhere to have it create multiple instruments instead. The manual isn’t helping me at all.

Where’s the config setting that will create multiple instruments when I drag-and-drop multiple samples from the Finder?

I think they dropped this setting in 3.1…

6656 Preferences_and_Renoise__Intel_64Bit_.jpg

I don’t know if it’s possible OS-wise, but a +Drag to load samples into separate instruments would be much appreciated.

Select the samples in the Disk Browser, then drag them to the Instrument Selector.

1 Like

I think they dropped this setting in 3.1…

attachicon.gifPreferences_and_Renoise__Intel_64Bit_.jpg

Bummer :frowning:

I don’t know if it’s possible OS-wise, but a +Drag to load samples into separate instruments would be much appreciated.

Yes!!!

Select the samples in the Disk Browser, then drag them to the Instrument Selector.

Yeah that works from the disk browser. But not when importing from Finder / other apps, which is what I’m trying to do.