New industrial track produced with Renoise

All music done in Renoise, then stemmed out and dumped into Reaper for vocal recording and final mix (and a couple tiny edits)

https://soundcloud.com/sacrificialsystem/believe

Nice song! What sounds were recorded for this track only? What are the samples you used for the drums? (If those are samples)
I feel there is a Burzum influence, am u right?

Nice song! What sounds were recorded for this track only? What are the samples you used for the drums? (If those are samples)
I feel there is a Burzum influence, am u right?

Thanks! The drums do originate from samples and they come from part of the Driven Machine Drums vol 3 set (drivenmachinedrums.com). The only other samples in there is a little sound I took and looped from the movie Hellraiser 2, the guitar is a heavily processed single note direct input guitar sample, and the instrument that appears initially in the 2nd half of the chorus is from my Arturia Minibrute. The rest is synth sounds I made from scratch (u-he Bazille, Zebra 2, Hive, Diva) with one preset tossed in there for good measure (Synapse Audio Dune 2 on the big saw pad in the chorus).

Never heard of Burzum but I’ll look it up and check it out!

sound classsy from ipad speaker (thats not the best place to check sound).

YESSS!!!

Pounding / Pulsating I totally dig this !! you have a superb track right there mate ! you got that drum sound down 100% & I love the Rhythmic stuff you have happening with the distorted drums, oh and awesome Pad / string break

YESSS!!!

Pounding / Pulsating I totally dig this !! you have a superb track right there mate ! you got that drum sound down 100% & I love the Rhythmic stuff you have happening with the distorted drums, oh and awesome Pad / string break

Thanks Garth!