My first Renoise track

https://soundcloud.com/be1it/renoise-exploration

Nice! I appreciate the variety.

Have you made music using other tools?

No I didn’t. To be honest I instaled renoise yesturday, I have no idea what kind of plugins can be. I used default drumms, guitar and pad.

Well done!

It’s good lesson use renoise as draught for my guitar ideas. Learn notes what u push down on the guitar. Exiting guitar lessons :slight_smile:

I’m kind of disappointed cause it doesn’t sound like a first composition at all… :’(

Great work, puts you on a special mindstate!

Thanks m8! I want to try a new version of this song. With some story.

@be1it did you use a real guitar?

@zCore no I didn’t. I played on real guitar just for transfer notes to Renoise.

where did you get the samples?

Default samples. Accoustic guitar

Sounds good. Only missing a deep basedrum in my opinion.

I think i miss not only basedrum )

Thanks!

Good job for a first go!

My new work is here!

https://soundcloud.com/be1it/acalet

my closet to complete renoise project, not mastered so sounds crap on some stereos (recomend headphones)
i would be happy for any comments good or bad.

testing and learning renoise at the same time, started out trying to recreate something i did 20 years ago in memory since i lost what i did due to 20 years of no music and loss of hds etc. how ever renoise feels a good improvement of the software used back in time (scream tracker,ft2,buzz)

the bass and the zombie wroar is sampled with bass guitar and mic. rest is native renoise.

https://soundcloud.com/user-470182930/freedoombeta

my closet to complete renoise project, not mastered so sounds crap on some stereos (recomend headphones)
i would be happy for any comments good or bad.

testing and learning renoise at the same time, started out trying to recreate something i did 20 years ago in memory since i lost what i did due to 20 years of no music and loss of hds etc. how ever renoise feels a good improvement of the software used back in time (scream tracker,ft2,buzz)

the bass and the zombie wroar is sampled with bass guitar and mic. rest is native renoise.

Stream Freedoombeta by Object | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Intersting idea to revisit something older and recreate from memory. Not to be that guy, however you did kinda hijack be1it’s thread, maybe start another thread :slight_smile:

Careful with compression and limiting - the track has had the life squeezed out of it.

im sorry not trying to hijack any thread i missunderstood and thought it was a thread to put your first project.
i actually only rendered it because i saw the thread, and thought maybe i would get some usefull tips like thalamus advice thanx.

Intersting idea to revisit something older and recreate from memory. Not to be that guy, however you did kinda hijack be1it’s thread, maybe start another thread :slight_smile:

I didn’t want to create new thread. And put my new work in my old thread :blush:

J.B.AA.P don’t worry sir!