Tool: GT16-Colors v1.2b8 …for Renoise 3.1
Download GT16-Colors v1.2b8, Tool only
- Note, always download the latest version. Is better...
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b8 - More advanced stuff for Write Mouse Piano, among other improvements...
This release includes some disparate improvements, most in WMP module ("Write Mouse Piano" advanced tool):
- PEST module: include a principal button for change the color of selected track or group, with 10 gradients for earch color (total 16 colors).
- PEST module: checkbox for insert several tracks (up to 8 tracks) with a common color and gradient (total 16 colors).
- Preferences: include a new name in the list for rename note columns.
- WMP module: restructured buttons: NCTr, Val and NTr.
- WMP module: NCTr button interacts with NTr button.
- WMP module: NTr button interacts with Step Length value (auto in: 01). Now, NTr button work with FXs (sample effects column) also.
- WMP module: RW NC button work with NTr button. If NTr is activated, clear only the note empty in note column selected.
- WMP module: INS key (Instrument Key) work with NTr button.
- WMP module: key notes of virtual piano, repetition rate increased by 100% if Step Lengh is 01.
- WMP module: Color of buttons changed for clarity.
- WMP module: DF button (Default), completed.
- Other small details of the GUI
- Review of part of the code...
The buttons NCTr (Note Column Tracker) and NTr (Note Tracker) are two "trackers" for edit with speed the values in pattern editor. As a whole it is an incredible tool.
Write Mouse Piano (WMP) becomes sophisticated...
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b7 - More stuff for templates, among other improvements...
This release includes some disparate improvements:
- PEST module: with a palette of 16 colors to insert a group set with up to 8 tracks (also works with NT, VOL, PAN, DLY, sFX, FX). Great for grouping tracks for the same type of instrument, for example.
- PEST module: already includes the 3 lists for band style. Need to add 3 lists for Electronic/New Age Style.
- Preferences: includes enhancements with active buttons to "apply now!".
- DCSP module: Now includes buttons for "ALL ON" and "BYPASS" to enable or disable all effect chains simultaneously for each track.
- Top buttons "Swap" (the two blues with curved arrows): improvement in behavior to work better with tracks and especially with groups (in previous versions these two blue buttons did not work as was desirable).
- Other improvements loose ...
Help: Could anyone provide an extensive list of the most commonly used instruments for electronic music and new age music or experimental music? It would serve to complete the 3 lists related to electronic music for PEST module tool . Can anybody help me?
The appearance of a template:
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b6 - A lot of things...
They have been enhanced with the rest of the GUI, plus some internal functions related to disordered sequences. This release includes several subsections:
- Clone control for multiple patterns and button for clone tracks.
- Clear and delete multiple patterns and tracks control.
- Multiplier buttons.
- Color Blend (Background Blend) specific control for individual tracks, subgroups and groups (inclusive sends and master).
- Rename tracks with associated colors (similar to "Autocolors Tool", but from the tool).
- More buttons for navigation and window control.
- Icons, many many icons...
- Unification of the appearance of each module. When they were built separately, they were very different. The visual section, more uniform, has been corrected with some modules.
- Code review...
Modules 1, 2 and 3 are practically finished. A lot of list options are missing in modules 1 and 3 (the simplest). The complicated thing was to build the modules. The module 8 (WMP), is practically finished and 100% functional.
Please, anyone who downloads the tool, try to break it! If there is any error, please use this forum and report. The tool is already in an advanced state, but will include a lot of things that do not involve building a new code, but repeat several times to list or expand. If you like the tool and something is wrong, it's time to protest.
Note: possibly including a briefcase skins.
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b5 - New Module Tool PMSS | ...& Memory Panels and more...
Include new Module Tool PMSS: Pattern Matrix Specific Sequencer (old MESS). This tool helps to accelerate the distribution and order of patterns, with some interesting features:
- Number of patterns to insert, with range of 0-16.
- Predefined labels for section names.
- Text editor to modify the name of section manually.
- Multiplier, with range of x1 - x16.
- Allows you to change the section name without inserting anything else.
- Control of the number of lines per pattern.
- In total, you can insert up to 256 patterns with a single mouse click.
Build your sequence of patterns to your liking! He is specially designed to start a new song, but also to be able to insert groups of patterns at any point in the composition.
- Now, GT16-Colors memorizes the selected panels view. Close Renoise and reopen Renoise and you will have GT16-Colors just as you left it.
- Correction of REM button function, more optimized. Now you can delete up to 250 Tracks/Groups with this button.
- Small code optimization of main.lua file.
- Small corrections here and there...
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b4 - New Startup Preferences pane
This version include a new option of "Preferences" with new "Startup Preferences" pane, with:
- Color Blend (for all tracks)
- Pattern Template (Tracks)
- Sequence Template
- Metronome (Tr Phrase)
- MIDI Mapping Profile
- A button of "Apply Preferences Now!"
- for the moment...
This panel allows you to select any option or desired combination, to be invoked when starting a new song. Also load any xrnm file (MIDI Mapping) for your MIDI keyboard or MIDI PAD. If you wish, you can share in this thread your personalized MIDI file (xrnm), and it will be added.
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b3 - Frame flicker disappears
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b2 - New "Note Tracker" checkbox and list effects
WMP module: New checkbox for "Note Tracker" (NTr). Insert the parameters of Vol, Pan, Dly and FXs jumpy the empty notes, when step length (Lgt) is "01".
WMP module: The drop-down list of effects already includes detailed information for each parameter.
WMP module: Small corrections here and there.
Features GT16-Colors... v1.2b1 - Restructured with important changes. Include 4 new Advanced Module Tools!
- Corrections on some routes for Unix type O.S. Uppercase characters cause error in the load in versión 1.2b ( "1.2b" version are removed).
- It's a beta. May contain some error, or some incomplete section. It is proven, and stable in Windows 10.
- Fully restructured GUI. Compact, as much as possible. With some dropdowns.
- 4 new Module Tools for Advanced Tools Selector:
- PEST: Pattern Editor Specific Templates (the fist line of lists work!). Is beta.
- DCSP: Device Chain Specific Presets (ready to include new effect presets. Only include a effect preset, for the moment). Is beta.
- GTC: Groups and Tracks Control (special to control groups and its members with the mouse). Finalized.
- AMIC: Aditional MIDI Input Control (with 144 buttons for include specific functions). Is beta.
- SPNO: Sort Pitches of Notes per Octaves (another way to sort notes). Finalized.
- PETB: Pattern Editor Template Builder (the mother of this tool, now it's a module). Is beta.
- WMP: Write Mouse Piano. Lets you compose using only the mouse! Include a virtual piano of 10 octaves (120 keys). Almost Finalized. Test it!!!
- Include more buttons and controls, also a bar for navigate tracks.
- Include also Rename Tracks and Rename Instruments for faster speed.
Using the skin Redux for Renoise
Using the skin GoldBlue v2
Version 1.2 is a huge leap compared to version 1.1, with lots of new features. Use as a support tool to compose. Learn how to use the controls with the mouse, to get a fast workflow. The WMP is a special Module Tool for me, use it with intensity!!!
Please, you keep in mind that it is a beta. You can leave a comment here if you find errors.
Edited by Raul (ulneiz), 27 February 2017 - 01:32.