[solved] Freeze when I play my new song

Hello,

I’m sorry because my english is not good but I try to write as much as possible.

So, for the first time, I have a problem with Renoise. I’m composing a new song and when I listen it, at the middle of my song, I have some freeze during 1 or 2 seconds always at the same place…

During this freeze, I realized that my cpu rise suddenly…Normally, my cpu work around 15% but when Renoise freeze, my CPU rise near 75, 80% during 2 seconds and after, my cpu down near 15% and my song continous to play normally…

Other thing, sometime, I have this message from Renoise : “The audio engine was stopped because it used too much CPU for a quit long time. Note :you can desable the behavior in the audio preference panel”.

Perhaps that the problem come from a bad configuration of my sound card? I check this more precisely…

For information, I used Renoise under Windows 10 with 8 Go of RAM on SSD.

Thank a lot for your help…

Regards,

David.

I have had this before because of faulty plugins, maybe you can try disabling your vst(i) one by one in the problematic section to see which one causes the freeze?

Thank for your answer Djeroek…

I just find my problem…It’s about my configuration of my sound card…I blew my buffer and all is all right now…

Problem is now solved…

Thank :slight_smile: