Ardeer - Wherever Ella Was (Swedger VIP) [Grime/ Garage]

Here’s a little grime/ garage/ bassline VIP I did of a track I recently made which you can grab for free via Soundcloud. Every element of this track was made in Renoise and the VIP mix I made even got played on BBC Radio 1Xtra a couple of weeks back. Enjoy and feel free to give some feedback!

https://soundcloud.com/ardeer/ardeer-wherever-ella-was-swedger-vip

My only criticism would be that I think you mean WIP, not VIP (unless you mean something I don’t know what it is). The actual music is cool as fuck.

Sorry, it slips my mind that people outwith my musical sphere might not know what VIP stands for. I’m aware that WIP stands for “work in progress” but VIP stands for “variance in production”. Since I am both Ardeer and Swedger I thought it was only fitting to describe the piece as a variance in production rather than a remix. Glad you like the tune!

I stand corrected.

The VIp thing is confusing though has been used before. It would have been clearer to exchange variance for another synonym, yet this is what it is.

No real criticisms, nice track. Good job on the airplay.

Agreed. I actually think that writing “VIP” makes it seem kinda pompous, as if you’ve composed the tune with “very important persons” in mind! I think I’ll just stick to using “remix” after this. Thanks for listening anyway folks - I’m really stoked that people are feeling my music!

Pretty cool track. Interestingbeats en baseline. :slight_smile:

Pretty cool track. Interestingbeats en baseline. :slight_smile:

Many thanks man - really liking what I’m hearing on your Soundcloud!