Wanted to share my new music for a videogame

It starts slowly to match a bit nostalgic animation. Then at around 0:50 there is the “anger” part when the main hero of the game gets prepared for a fight, and then the action/revenge part kicks in at around 2:05, which is where the interactive part of the game starts with the player flying through a difficult to navigate tunnel (a’la Star Wars). The last minute was supposed to have an uplifting, dance melody. Hopefully it’s interesting :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/cadence-2/on-the-run

it sounds like some industrial cinematic music

great music

This would work perfectly according to your description. Is it for an actual game? Because it totally could be.

around the 1:15 mark was my fav part, i can def see this in like those side scroller shooting games or games like raiden

This would work perfectly according to your description. Is it for an actual game? Because it totally could be.

Yes it is! :slight_smile: Assuming DICE and Electronic Arts can work out some “financial misunderstanding”, or so I was told. The game is supposed to be released at the end of 2017.

This is already a second tune I made for this game. The previous one was for “Level 1”. This one is for “Intro + Level 0”. I’m supposed to stitch them together at some point later on, so that they play like one tune. Although I have no clue how to do it in Renoise yet. If you are interested, here is the “Level 1” music that is supposed to go after the one that I shared above: Stream Escape Velocity by -Cadence- | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

around the 1:15 mark was my fav part, i can def see this in like those side scroller shooting games or games like raiden

Thanks! That’s what I was going for! :slight_smile:

Damn fine, damn fine. Reminds me of BT … and that is not a light compliment. Well done

I wouldn’t listen to it on my own, but it would definitely make me into the game! I see a beat them all/J-RPG with this kind of tracks.
Or a thing like Touhou with lots of lasers and fireballs everywhere.
Boosting!

Damn fine, damn fine. Reminds me of BT … and that is not a light compliment. Well done

Thanks! I really appreciate :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t listen to it on my own, but it would definitely make me into the game! I see a beat them all/J-RPG with this kind of tracks.
Or a thing like Touhou with lots of lasers and fireballs everywhere.
Boosting!

Interesting that reference to Touhou. I haven’t seen that before. I just looked it up on youtube and yes, you are right, it really fits to it! Thanks for pointing that out! :slight_smile: