HeartBeatHero - The Delorean

New Synthwave track out.

Tell me what you think. :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/heartbeathero/the-delorean

Hoping to get some feedback on this track.

Looks like you have positive reviews from people for this track on your SC anyways HeartBeat? I’m no expert on 80’s but sounds like it has a 80’s flavour :slight_smile:

I’m listening on headphones and (maybe it is just me I don’t have brilliant hearing) your kick has (or gives me the very very slight feeling) that there is a tiny tiny touch of ‘sharpness’ to it? But maybe you wanted that though to cut through your bass line/mix.

ffx would probably be better at analysing these complicated 80’s things :slight_smile:

Sounds pretty solid to me. I’d probably pan the snares away from the center a bit more. Sounds a little harsh to my ears at a higher volume. I did the same thing on my last song and now I don’t listen to it anymore cause it drives me mad. Maybe I’ve just got soft ears though. :stuck_out_tongue: Other than that everything else sounds good :slight_smile:

:badteethslayer: :clownstep:

@ 4Tey, Redman and The Hooligan Thanks for having a listen en ginving you comments. :slight_smile:

I like the Synth sounds and melodies, but I think that the snare is a bit lazy/soft. I think it needs that same kind of snap what is in the kick and maybe some tail too? Great song anyway!

Thanks for listening Komu! :slight_smile:

Hey, I love this track! Makes me feel nostalgic. Perfect mix as always :slight_smile: