[Solved] Help: avoid a function when loading a new song xrns, with Aut

I have a tool using autostart.Autostart works every time you start Renoise. For example, different cases to boot Renoise:

• Case 1) Invoke renoise.exe,logical
  • Case 2) Invoke any related (and linked) file with Renoise, a skin (xrnc), a song (xrns)… etc.

My question is:Is there any way to avoid running a function if Renoise is in Case 2), specifically when initiating an xrns (with renoise closed previously)?

I mean, something like that (the idea):

The song: song.xrns

The function: function xxx() end

if not load a song xrns then

xxx()

end

That is, I do not want to load a function if I am in case 2.Is this possible in some way? A condition of this style. This function xxx() is run with autostart.

Well thought, only I want it to run xxx() when running renoise.exe directly.

@Danoise, any way to do this?

Not a built-in feature, no. But you could use therenoise.tool().app_release_document_observable to detect that a new song is about to be loaded.

So, attach a notifier and then raise some flag that indicates “document has been released” and use that to suppress the auto-launch.

Not a built-in feature, no. But you could use therenoise.tool().app_release_document_observable to detect that a new song is about to be loaded.

So, attach a notifier and then raise some flag that indicates “document has been released” and use that to suppress the auto-launch.

Thanks! I’ll look, see if I can build some trick with this.Autostart will still work, but not a specific function that runs with autostart.It’s a strange case, I know…

Finally, I have chosen to give the user control before closing the tool for Renoise’s next start. This prevents all possible Renoise execution data from different compatible file formats.

Thanks for the help!