I can't find VST effects

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem. I load my plugins and VST (I’m on OS Sierra) and they work perfectly, I can play with them, record them, …

But the problem is that I don’t find the VST effects for some plugins in the effect zone. Some of them are loaded, but none all of them.

Since I’m a beginner, I don’t understand why. Is it possible that Renoise doesn’t handle every plugins effects ? I tried to rescan the vst and plugins, but they are not still found.

I join 2 screenshots to be more clear. The first one show the vet and plugins loaded, the other one shows the effect zone with only some of the plugins effects, but not all. (for example the Tracktion Biotek is loaded on the right, but not the effects)

I hope I’m clear enough because I don’t master the proper vocabulary.
Thank you very much for your help, and have a nice day !

This is a strange problem, since the main nodes are still listed… I did not see this on osx Sierra here, but I also disabled that new, stupid file access protection. Try this, will also prevent additional problems :
https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-disable-system-integrity-protection-on-mac/

Next, maybe run a repair permissions using disk utility. If then still is not listed, try now a reinstall of those plug-ins.