You like Renoise? > Motivate the developers and BUY stuff!

Let’s motivate the dev-team by buying stuff!! :walkman:

renoise_3_screen.jpg
Renoise Digital Audio Workstation
Full version license [3.1 - 4.1] (EUR 68.00/USD 75.00)

redux_1_screen.jpg
Redux VST/AU Plugin instrument
Full version license [1.0 - 2.0] (EUR 58.00/USD 65.00)

Renoise Upgrade - 3.1(EUR 48.00/USD 55.00)

Redux Upgrade - 1.0 (EUR 40,00/USD 45.00)

men-s-hoodie-yellow-renoise-logo-mens-pr
Men’s Hoodie - Yellow Renoise Logo (32,99 €)

winter-hat-yellow-renoise-tag-winter-hat
Winter Hat - Yellow Renoise Tag(16,99 €)

Thong - Red Renoise Tag (13,99 €)

men-s-zip-up-hoodie-white-renoise-tag-me
Men’s Zip Up Hoodie - White Renoise Tag (37,99 €)

flexfit-baseball-cap-red-renoise-tag-fle
Flexfit Baseball Cap - Red Renoise Tag (26,99 €)
mug-red-renoise-tag-mug.jpg
Mug - Red Renoise Tag (11,99 €)

And there’s a lot more where this came from at the
Official Merchandise-Store

Comment in this topic about your “Renoise- Purchase”, and let’s make “the total motivation in cash” bigger!!

I’ve just bought myself Redux for40,00 EU;

As a registered Renoise user, you are entitled to a 30% discount when buying Redux.

Total motivation for the dev-team from this day on = 40,00 EU

Thong - Red Renoise Tag (13,99 €)

Holy shit who approved of this? :lol:

That’s all the motivation that the Renoise team needs :^)

Just so it’s perfectly clear: The clothing and other items on Spreadshirt are just for fun, set to the lowest possible base price that Spreadshirt offers, with no profit added on top.

In other words, Renoise is not funded by thongs, they’re just for you to look sexy while you get hexy!

i upgraded my renoise and bought redux a week or two ago. Bitwig and redux is pretty sweet.

Just bought a hoodie, too bad there is no profit made from it, but i will look sexy at least.

Total motivation for the dev-team made in this topic in cash = 72,99 EU

I’m buying a Renoise thong for the winner of MB 2017.

Aaaaaah bless, lets morivate them to create an entirely new product (wait, you do read the forum, right ? )

I’ve heard a few rumblings on the boards here that sound like business isn’t going so great for Renoise’s devs, including this post. Should we be worried that Renoise isn’t going to survive or something? Can anyone point me to a post where the devs are expressing worry that they won’t be able to go on?

Oh…dear.

Quick …let’s create a thread to express our concerns …

I’ve heard a few rumblings on the boards here that sound like business isn’t going so great for Renoise’s devs, including this post. Should we be worried that Renoise isn’t going to survive or something? Can anyone point me to a post where the devs are expressing worry that they won’t be able to go on?

It’s pure speculation from people who don’t have access to any of the relevant information.

It isn’t speculation, it is fact, the developers are working on something entirely different, they outright said so, get over it.

Do people round here think they should carry on updating some niche project (Renoise) and not actually work on things that will make them money.

And has Renoise stopped working or something ?

No it hasn’t and i doubt it will anytime soon.

It isn’t speculation, it is fact, the developers are working on something entirely different, they outright said so, get over it.

Source? And what does that mean for us renoise users? Is there a way to tell already, that e.g. Renoise 4.0 will never happen?
You got me getting all scared n shit over here… :o

@Heptagen

Look at official status post by taktik here: https://forum.renoise.com/t/devs-on-what-you-are-currently-working-on-redux-update/47067

Seems like Renoise is currently on hold due to time shortage, but hopefully not on hold forever and will be resumed at some time.

Thanks, that was clear.

I also found this statement from taktik:

“We’re not intending to close down the Renoise project, but indeed the next big release is not around the corner. As mentioned before, we actually always have been working on/off Renoise…”

This calms me down a little bit.

The guy who still uses renoise 3.0 asks others to buy 3.1… He, strange.

Oh, you say this is a silly game? like out of the 4 people who buy new licenses because of this thread, 2 won’t like them, and one might sell on discount to him - so he can finally upgrade to 3.1?

What a naughty boy then. But clever. Renoise 3.1 haz more power than 3.0.

Now go to bed.

Honestly I think its a damn tragedy that people are not willing to pay the ridiculous amount of 75$ for a full-sized DAW. Every time I take a look at the competition I am shocked by their prices and conditions (Bitwig: >300$, upgrades for 12 months, 170$ p.a. after that, Ableton: 350-600€, 2-3 installations per license…) yet people seem to not even flinch paying these amounts of money.

I’ve tried ableton but it doesn’t work for me though I am not what you would call a traditional trackerkid. Renoise is my home and Renoise is where my heart is. And it damn hurts to see people not giving a flying fuck about the devs.

/rant

Yes, I aggree, renoise is brilliant and has very fair licensing. My investment in a license has been the best I’ve done in many years, didn’t hurt my wallet either - and the software just keeps me going on and on. This is the type of software you don’t use cracked until you earn money with, you rather pay for it right away when you see it suits your need, to show respect for the thing being run on & pushed ahead.

Hell, if it would help development I’d even buy a hoodie or 2. Or maybe even a thong, though I don’t know how its measures would correspond to my hat size, and the logo upside down on the back of the head wouldn’t be so cool either. Bad to hear the merchandise won’t go a single cent into buying pizza and beer for the devs though. Or into buying another dev. Or…

They should switch to a model similar to a purchase model similar to bitwig studio, they’ll get constant motivation! :wink: