Renoise Factory content

Hi while i was reading the latest ‘Sidechain’ thread I noticed in the person posted a screen shot of his Renoise UI and I noticed in his 'Oneshot ’ folder there was tons more than I had , they all had the prefix ‘EH’ and while I have some of these excellent one shots I only seem to have about 15-20 ? Should I re install or where do I get the full content guys ?

Sorry, I’m currently also only having the barebones of 3.1 as well as my own stuff installed. So I can’t say for sure about the EH Oneshots.

Assuming you have purchased renoise, and have proper access to the backstage:

Source one are the different “Extras” Downloads in the backstage section. Elements for example is cool, I dunno about the others, maybe there’s also the stuff inside you are looking for. Also the Redux Libs will be ok for renoise 3.1

Also you can download 3.0, 2.8 etc, not install, but just look inside the library folder. There will be different content from 3.1 I believe, you can of course combine and use with 3.1.

Maybe you will find in one of these locations. But maybe someone has just done some private work and put his own consistently tagged samples into the Library, this could also very well be. But I feel like there was different/extra content in 3.0 as well as in the extras libraries…

Sorry, I’m currently also only having the barebones of 3.1 as well as my own stuff installed. So I can’t say for sure about the EH Oneshots.

Assuming you have purchased renoise, and have proper access to the backstage:

Source one are the different “Extras” Downloads in the backstage section. Elements for example is cool, I dunno about the others, maybe there’s also the stuff inside you are looking for. Also the Redux Libs will be ok for renoise 3.1

Also you can download 3.0, 2.8 etc, not install, but just look inside the library folder. There will be different content from 3.1 I believe, you can of course combine and use with 3.1.

Maybe you will find in one of these locations. But maybe someone has just done some private work and put his own consistently tagged samples into the Library, this could also very well be. But I feel like there was different/extra content in 3.0 as well as in the extras libraries…

Thnaks mate I will check the older builds - Yes I am a fully legit Renoise user of course - I got the Extras from my Backstage account but never thought about trying the older library with the older Builds cheers!