Duplex Launch Control XL issues

I just tried to control Renoise v3.1 with my Novation Launch Control XL and installed the Duplex Browser.
After opening Duplex Browser I chose Launch Control XL and found out, that some of the volume sliders aren’t moving.

In my Novation Launch Control XL Editor I deleted all my User templates and made a factory reset. All parameters are set to channel 1.
When I compare the CC parameters in the Editor and on the Duplex Browser in Renoise I can’t see any wrong CC mappings.

For instance the first two volume sliders don’t work, but in the Novation Editor they are correct as in the Duplex Browser: CC#77, CC#78 Ch1

What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

For instance the first two volume sliders don’t work, but in the Novation Editor they are correct as in the Duplex Browser: CC#77, CC#78 Ch1

What could be the problem?

Perhaps you have soft takeover enabled? Duplex > Settings > Mixer > Soft takeover

Soft takeover is a feature of the Mixer application that will ignore input until the fader crosses what is identical to the thecurrent value in the Renoise mixer.

The idea is to avoid large jumps in volume levels as you first touch the controller.

yes, that solved the problem. now every slider works! thanks a lot for your help!