Gives you a mixer to control all your send levels:
1) Choose target send track from switcher on top left.
2) Move sliders and send devices are automatically added to tracks if not already present .
3) Navigate tracks by pressing the blank square buttons (left of `S` buttons). They light up green when a track is selected
4) solo tracks with the `S` buttons
Also has a MON button (toggle) which lets you hear the audio from the sends only. In renoise if you solo a send you still hear the output from the tracks pointing to it. The MONitor function adds Silent Gainers (-INFdB) to each track so that all you hear is the audio flowing through the send tracks. While Autosolo is checked and MON enabled, simply click each individual send track button to hear it`s true solo output. To hear all sends together, disable Autosolo.
Note: Autosolo option only becomes visible when MON is engaged.
If you get in a muddle with solo/ mon states just press the RESET button and all goes back to default. You can rename tracks in the textfields and a special renaming textfield is provided to rename the target send track.
Bug reports and feedback as always welcome though I`m not looking to start making this one much more complicated. It is meant to be used in combination with the renoise GUI as an aid to it.
Menu: Tools:Ledger`s Scripts:Send Mixer
Shortcut: Global:Tools: Send Mixer
ledger.scripts.SendMixer_V0.64.xrnx 11.29KB 5 downloads
-"M. Src." button deactivated when no send present
- new "M. Src." (Mute Source) toggle added to control [Mute Source] [Keep Source] in each send device
Edited by Ledger, 26 December 2017 - 06:58.