Show your latest works (Renoise / Redux)

I thought it would be interesting with a feedback / showcase-thread of some sort!

It could be a project that you’ve just released (or before), or a project you’re currently working on. It doesn’t necessarily have to be source files, maybe just a link to soundcloud or somewhere else.

Why I choose to place this in Off-Topic is because sometimes you use another DAW too, but it’s a grayscale since most around here at least use Renoise ReWire and/or Redux (sometimes / all the time).

Moreover, we can share and discuss the process of music production surrounding these subjects. I’m sure we all can learn something from each other. :slight_smile:

So with that said, feel free to share!

I can begin:

Click to view contents

This is my latest, which is an entry for a remix contest at Indaba. Listen

I only downloaded the vocals and did my own thing completely. It turned out very ”Synthwave / 80’s”, which is a common style of mine. I’m sure there are room for improvements, but I arrived pretty late and a deadline is still a deadline.

The drums, bass & the synth lead (towards the end) is made with Renoise (ReWire) and the rest with Logic Pro X.

If you like, Thumb it up (at Indaba). :slight_smile:

Fantastic track… :slight_smile:

Fantastic track… :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Strange, the vote function doesn’t seem to work here. The button rotates endlessly.

Strange, the vote function doesn’t seem to work here. The button rotates endlessly.

I think it requires Facebook login, maybe have something to do with that?

Nice work Chris!

good luck with the contest

Nice work Chris!

good luck with the contest

Thanks, vote it up. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I did a spoiler-tag now because I don’t want to want to be the mainfocus of the whole thread (although I always appreciate feedback). So, others can post their works too. :slight_smile: