Renoise update?Whats going on?

First of all i adore Renoise so i hate to complain at all but is anybody else pissed off waiting for an update?Wouldn’t be half as annoying if we had some sort of information on what was going on…Wait is getting a bit ridiculous at this stage no?Am i the only one sick of waiting?Would prefer even the smallest of updates to big long periods of nothing.Had to vent,getting tired of checking the site to see if there is any information at all.

Search the forum…

5s4kkZ1.gif

hi.TRAXXORZ FOREVERXZZZ!~!!!

Wait is getting a bit ridiculous at this stage no?

No

LOL renoise is complete, and done, how can u be pissed off of things you dont have or know to exist??

its stable and it works

updates will not make your shit better, your skill will

LOL renoise is complete, and done, how can u be pissed off of things you dont have or know to exist??
its stable and it works

Are you drunk?

I would be curious, if the team already finished their other, not renoise related project?

its stable and it works

To say things like that is for mentally retarded people.Please think before you say nonsense.I tell you with all due respect.Normally I do not bother answering things like that, but it’s that some people get to such a low level that it’s disturbing…

I guess you were joking!

Are you drunk?

I would be curious, if the team already finished their other, not renoise related project?

Yes, that would mean that he would have the free time to devote him to Renoise again.I understand that prefer secrecy, to launch as a surprise.But since that other project has nothing to do with Renoise, it’s something that not matters to me, I’m just curious to know which program has been guilty of quitting Renoise.Rather, know how they go with Renoise.

In theory, a review with patches will be released as soon as Taktik returns… The theme: “Taktik Returns???”

its stable and it works

LOL renoise is NOT complete :wink:

More seriously, even if Renoise is the best DAW imho, there still are some really cool features that can be added (and that already exist on other DAWs). After that, YES, Renoise is very stable, well optimised, user friendly, well thought, and many other superlatives.

its stable and it works

Haha there’s so many things wrong with this comment i don’t even want to approach it.I think maybe you are a bit slow.

Are you drunk?

This is what annoys me most,no information whatsoever.I hate anything in limbo especially something as beautiful as renoise.Shame to see it stagnate.

Search the forum…

Thanks mate,glad you came pats head

To say things like that is for mentally retarded people.Please think before you say nonsense.I tell you with all due respect.Normally I do not bother answering things like that, but it’s that some people get to such a low level that it’s disturbing…

I guess you were joking!

Threads like this imo is retarded.

''I use renoise for past 420 years and now i dont get updates regulary, so im switching to ableton loops and selling my license and a dog, because i dont want to make outdated music"

yes it can be improved, but why demand info on a development or some things about that???

fact that it is most powerfull tracker ever since early days, so its a win already "best daw’’ and make renoise same as other daws talk is like wtf?

IMO devs owe you nothing, you paid few bucks (maybe) and got the program. furher use of it is on you

this is not the only forum this “im paying customer and i deserve some info, blah blah” topics are going.

Remember good old days when most of its active users was not just whining leeches? pls

hopefully, the pause in development will mean the next version will be well considered?

@LOLFAIL.It is not bad that any user asks a specific question in the forum concerning the current development of Renoise, or whatever it is…

To that person who looks bad, could well use version 1 or version 2 of Renoise, not the current one. Does it seem that some information seems absurd? Anyone can not have doubts about the development of Renoise? That person who asks is a crybaby?Maybe he’s just interested to know what’s going on, and that’s it.

No need to burden every time someone asks. What problem is there when someone asks? The forums are good for that, to get information, whatever.

Soon there will be another similar topic. People ask, when there is no recent information. That is all. And nothing happens…

specific question in the forum concerning the current development of Renoise, or whatever it is…

“anybody else pissed off waiting for an update?” :badteeth:

renoise could go easily to 3.5 remaining same feature set, maybe add some new color themes - yay its an update everyone happy :smiley:

and what do you even do with information given by devs? beta versions are released to all users, its a good roundup of features what will be released.

sorry folks, when i see something stupid, i just add some more wood to a shitfire, peace :drummer:

oh, cool. updates.

I like updates.

can we have one? I’d be most elevating for me.

Wait is getting a bit ridiculous at this stage no?

It is now

“anybody else pissed off waiting for an update?” :badteeth:

renoise could go easily to 3.5 remaining same feature set, maybe add some new color themes - yay its an update everyone happy :smiley:

and what do you even do with information given by devs? beta versions are released to all users, its a good roundup of features what will be released.

sorry folks, when i see something stupid, i just add some more wood to a shitfire, peace :drummer:

Fitting avatar,a sponge.

hopefully, the pause in development will mean the next version will be well considered?

I hope the next one isn’t tbh,if they aren’t even developing renoise atm and its well over a year since last update how much longer would you like to wait for an update?Another year?I hope its a quick succession of small updates if anything but that’s just my preference.

On topic:

Official Statement here

That’s what’s going on.

On topic:

Official Statement here

That’s what’s going on.

Fuck sake that threads worse than this one and we have spongeboy no pants here.