When I use the Trash2 ;plugin and close the GUI and after a while I open it again, the volume of the pugin increases, or better said it (re)gains in power. It doesn't crash or anything, and I can't find out when the volume decreases after closing the gui, I guess it's lowering very gradually.
I don't know if it's the master volume that is gaining in level, for Trash2 has many, many parameters that will make it sound harder, when changed. Anyway, when I open the gui, click and it sounds a lot more powerfull.
I don't have these problems in any other DAW like Ableton.
What can this be?
Thanks for your time and effort!
Steps to reproduce:
1) Add Trash2 to a existing song (with multiple other plugins).
2) Choose Ext Editor to tweak parameters of Trash2.
3) Choose Ext Editor to close GUI of Trash2.
4) Wait a couple of minutes, play the song.
5) Choose Ext Editor to open GUI Ohmicde
Sound (levels) stay the same.
Sound (level) is increasing, not sure if it's the master volume, or another paramater.
I'm running iZotope Trash2 v2.05.309.WIN.64.vst on Renoise 3.1.0 64x on W10
Edited by SPDK, 04 April 2017 - 19:09.