Soundwave Sculpting [ Concept ] on Renoise

Hello All !
Im working on a conceptual techniques to simulate any sound, using only Renoise and some of it’s addons )))

Here is an example : I made some high resolution sounds [Serum or Massive thing] using ONLY Renoise ( ^_^)

You still sure you want to buy an expensive VST;s for your music ? I believe that Renoise can even make a cup of tea :stuck_out_tongue:

Check this out :

https://youtu.be/QaEFDbl7tdk

{ i dont know how to attach a video code in forums }

Full updates will be posted in this youtube playlist :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U54jlfylNf8&list=PLtUaDwJwLoFBUl0-DJGXaZ_SlpkOy1mPp

Stay tunded )))))

PS : Stop asking about Renoise updates / The update is in Your brains )

Great technique with the amp envelopes to let the sound morph like a bit like a multidimensional wavetable. Will add that to my arsenal of techniques. And it is so loudly calling for liberal use of envelope offset commands…

I also am a fan of renoise native sound design. Sorry, don’t want to show my stuff yet, as it is not ripe yet & I still have much to learn. I do the instruments in my own, a bit different way though! For example I tend to go lighter on the oscillator action where you really make some interesting stuff with layering. I rather use oscillators to complement each other each taking a role in the followin processing and modulation. I go much heavier on the instrument effects (and thus cpu), doing complex parallel/serial filtering with ambience, dynamics and distortions thrown in and out all over the place, and sculpting things that usually rather go into the mix than instrument, but in there, they can interact with each other! Try it out, the sends also work fine in the instrument effects lanes & you can make as much lanes and plugins as your cpu can yield, you can do crazy modular routings with it if your brain is updated enough!

I haven’t seen the video in full glory, so not sure if you know already. But want to share a little tip for your vectoring. You maybe have noticed renoise has a limit of 6 waves playing simultaneously in a single note columnl, else it might cut off notes. Well it seems to be 12 waves per midi key, but the unwelcome surprise will come if you sequence things with release stages in a single column. Make a one-line non looping transpose mode phrase containing 12 note colums with a base note for each sample, and you will break the limit allowing you to layer more waves up to 12 without glitches!

Great technique with the amp envelopes to let the sound morph like a bit like a multidimensional wavetable. Will add that to my arsenal of techniques. And it is so loudly calling for liberal use of envelope offset commands…

I also am a fan of renoise native sound design. Sorry, don’t want to show my stuff yet, as it is not ripe yet & I still have much to learn. I do the instruments in my own, a bit different way though! For example I tend to go lighter on the oscillator action where you really make some interesting stuff with layering. I rather use oscillators to complement each other each taking a role in the followin processing and modulation. I go much heavier on the instrument effects (and thus cpu), doing complex parallel/serial filtering with ambience, dynamics and distortions thrown in and out all over the place, and sculpting things that usually rather go into the mix than instrument, but in there, they can interact with each other! Try it out, the sends also work fine in the instrument effects lanes & you can make as much lanes and plugins as your cpu can yield, you can do crazy modular routings with it if your brain is updated enough!

I haven’t seen the video in full glory, so not sure if you know already. But want to share a little tip for your vectoring. You maybe have noticed renoise has a limit of 6 waves playing simultaneously in a single note columnl, else it might cut off notes. Well it seems to be 12 waves per midi key, but the unwelcome surprise will come if you sequence things with release stages in a single column. Make a one-line non looping transpose mode phrase containing 12 note colums with a base note for each sample, and you will break the limit allowing you to layer more waves up to 12 without glitches!

Thank you for watching .
I dont know but renoise can play as many as you want in one note [as an osc]
@ Making a one-line non looping transpose mode phrase containing 12 note colums with a base note for each sample@ will destroy the oscillating algorithm [witch called a CHAOS parameter in Serum] = [it is generating a random picks while playing a very short looped samples > adds a synth feeling to the sampler] Thats why i prefer to do it with a tiny - micro wave forms but with a lots of sound bending [About sound bending i will make another videos in this week , it is different from the soundwave sculpting technique] .
Lot of things to shot on video ) I will also post them here in Renoise forums { i dont know how to attach a youtube widget in forume }

Cool stuff.

I think your .xrns song “Fly with me” should be included in the demo songs section of upcoming Renoise releases. :walkman:

RegardingYouTube videoattachments, use this:

[youtube] URL [/youtube]

Cool stuff.

I think your .xrns song “Fly with me” should be included in the demo songs section of upcoming Renoise releases. :walkman:

[youtube] URL [/youtube]

Thank you (^_^)
Well , its up to the Renoise team . I think it will be cool )))

Just recorded this video [demonstrating the creation of Brutal Dubstep Bass]

Cool stuff.

[youtube] URL [/youtube]

The code is working ! Thank you !

Another new sound

It is just a Pure Hybrid-Crystal sound

morphsynth + customwave used in combination could be awesome

morphsynth + customwave used in combination could be awesome

The goal has been achieved using only Morphsynth ))

Simple and fast guide

SIDECHAIN anything in Renoise

so helpful

Hard to sleep ?
Enjoy me ! The largest Soundwave sculpting sessions {till now}

New sounds and methods of Direct sculpting
[coming soon : sound bending]

Finally ! The soundwave bending concept !

SoundBend©

Soundwave bending or SoundBend© is a developed technology by Majed Salih 2017©. This technology allows to control sound waves through different envelopes of time and space [Yeas sir , space != tested in surround 5.1] . This technology gives a sound synthesis a new level in the formation of sound waves and the development of a variety of synthesized sounds.

By manipulating a variety of unsynchronized and modulated sound waves , it expands the aspect of signal development within the synthesizer, and also gives the sound a very saturated width and a very unique sound .

You can achieve these results by following a step-by-step procedure:

1-The base signal is generated using

2-Conducting through the generation of moving sound waves.

3-Regulators and envelopes ADSR take control of the timing of the onset of the input, as well as the departure of the output signal [also filters]

4-Controls the vertex panning of stereo channels using macro reg.

Please check my channel for more updates .

Resampling ->- Rebending

Hello my friends ! Long time no C )
Well . I was working on this video for you guyz
so , bare with me // its about an hour of production !
Writing a full-functioned Psytrance track in my style , using some of my soundsculpt techniques @ NO VSTS or something like that @

Dont get bored ! Watch to the end !

I really appreciate your efforts with all your videos and content, I haven’t checked them all out, but what I have has been really helpful; I’m still a bit of a newcomer to using Renoise full-time for my music so being able to reverse-engineer your work (and see how it’s done in the videos) is incredibly useful.

in short – Thanks! Keep up the great work!

-M

I really appreciate your efforts with all your videos and content, I haven’t checked them all out, but what I have has been really helpful; I’m still a bit of a newcomer to using Renoise full-time for my music so being able to reverse-engineer your work (and see how it’s done in the videos) is incredibly useful.

in short – Thanks! Keep up the great work!

-M

Glad it helped (@_@)

Hello again !

Today i am continuing my work on the new Psytrance track
Making some interesting sounds & drones
Working a little bit on song’s structure .

1 hour and a half video

to be continued …