New instrument Library Menu

The new instrument user library is great and i love it but fucking hell the menu is annoying specifically the way in which it includes the folder directory in which the instrument is in,on the pull down menu face.What you end up with is never being able to see the actual name of the instrument you are using.For instance if i have an instrument in the user directory under a folder entitled ‘breaks’ which is in a parent folder called ‘drums’ what u see in the pull down menu would be Drums - Breaks and maybe a letter or two of the instrument.That’s a relatively conservative example too imagine a folder with a much longer name than Drums or breaks you will see nothing but the parent folder…My suggestion is to show first and foremost the name of the instrument and when u click on the menu the parent directories show up not the other way round.I find myself constantly clicking the menu and working backwards to see just the name of the instrument i am using.Its incredibly annoying.My guess is that most users would group their instruments by their nature for example,drums would be together synths would be together etc etc, so for most people the name of the instrument would be way more important than the directory because if your hearing drums guess what?your in the drum folder and if u hear synths your in the synth folder.Im not saying get rid of the directories just that its not needed on the little menu face beside the toggle instrument comments button.