[solved] Can not record note off.

Can not record note off.
Hello everyone!
I encountered a trouble! I do not know which settings to modify, and now use the keyboard, live mode in the entry midi note, can not record note off information. I do not know how to describe it in English.
That is, now no matter how I recorded, no note off. No matter when I release the key!

In addition:
I would like to ask two shortcuts
1: The position of the current cursor quickly jumps to the position of the next note (in the order of play, play).
For example, the current cursor (mouse selection) stops at A-5, according to the order of play, the next sound should be E-5, no matter how far the distance between two, how to let the cursor jump to E-5 position ( E-5 change to other note)

2, the right Ctrl key is very convenient, but each time can only jump to the beginning, there is no shortcut keys can jump to other locations (such as the middle position, like “F11” as the effect, but directly, at the same time play)

3, there is no other shortcut keys can achieve “Shift + space” effect, this shortcut is too strenuous, or can the “shift + space” and “space” two shortcuts function exchange.

I am not in English, the above is translated by Google, please help me, thank you!

Check that you have “Follow Pattern” enabled.Try to hit SCROLL LOCK (or search key prefs for “Follow Pattern”).

If the pattern doesn’t scroll when you start playing, it’s disabled which means that you are only recording “on the spot”, where the cursor is located.

Once you enable this feature, Renoise should record the duration of the note as well, as the cursor is moving through the song.

1. Look in the Preferences > Keys > Move To Next Row With Note /Move To Previous Row With Note
  2. You mean, changing the position while playing? . Again, this might have to do with “Follow Pattern” - enabling it means that F11 will then change the playback position as well. Works with any other shortcut that navigates the pattern or pattern sequence too
  3. Yes, you can re-assign all shortcuts except the “Piano” parts (the keys that trigger notes). Everything is done through Preferences > Keys

Check that you have “Follow Pattern” enabled.Try to hit SCROLL LOCK (or search key prefs for “Follow Pattern”).

If the pattern doesn’t scroll when you start playing, it’s disabled which means that you are only recording “on the spot”, where the cursor is located.

Once you enable this feature, Renoise should record the duration of the note as well, as the cursor is moving through the song.

1. Look in the Preferences > Keys > Move To Next Row With Note /Move To Previous Row With Note
  2. You mean, changing the position while playing? . Again, this might have to do with “Follow Pattern” - enabling it means that F11 will then change the playback position as well. Works with any other shortcut that navigates the pattern or pattern sequence too
  3. Yes, you can re-assign all shortcuts except the “Piano” parts (the keys that trigger notes). Everything is done through Preferences > Keys

Thank you! The I have solved (the specific problems do not know, I restart the computer just fine)

1,3 the problem solved perfectly, thank you!
2, the problem should be I did not describe the good, I mean, “right ctrl” to achieve “: F11” + “left shift-space” effect. (Follow Pattern mode).

Thanks again!