Fluiquid - That Bad Bwoy Sound [Breakbeat hardcore] +Video Clip

Let me start this post of with, I haven’t been active here for a very long time.

When I started getting into music production, I didn’t have a single lesson in anything music related, the only reason I started making electronic music is because I wanted to “do all the cool shit those IDM producers make”, I didn’t realize how much time only a few seconds of music could take to create.

So I started working more on it, and I was getting a bit better each time, and when I was happy with the results I would post them on soundcloud, then I would get maybe a few plays, and hopefully a like, so I quit again, only to pick it back up, upload it to soundcloud and get 0 reply.

Then I started again, because the reality is, making music is fun, and it should be, because if it isn’t fun, it isn’t worth it.

I know I have gotten better at what I like to create over the years, but I hardly gotten any feedback on anything I have created over the years, so I only know the quality of my music by my own ears.

So any type of feedback is welcome (I know the title is a bit shitty).

Damn messed up the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlnf_lqU4Ss

https://soundcloud.com/fluiquid/that-bad-bwoy-tune

it is just a badman tune

weeckid

you should use lofimat on your break to give your the oldschool sound

great music

Nice tight cheeky chops going on, and you can hear your own style going on, and where it’s influenced from,

You just need to add some kind of bass drum/kick, give it some punch and low end beef overall.
Mastering could sort allot of that low end and beef it up, but it seems missing that extra punch in the low end on the mix.

it is just a badman tune

weeckid

you should use lofimat on your break to give your the oldschool sound

great music

Thank you, I actually used lofimat a whole lot in the past, maybe a bit too much, it started feeling like a cheap trick, got tired of the sound, but maybe as an effect on some parts of the beat it would be great to use.

Nice tight cheeky chops going on, and you can hear your own style going on, and where it’s influenced from,

You just need to add some kind of bass drum/kick, give it some punch and low end beef overall.
Mastering could sort allot of that low end and beef it up, but it seems missing that extra punch in the low end on the mix.

I actually normally have the kick drum on the first hit, it made it sound a bit more “rushy” to me, but I guess it might have to do with getting extremely sensitive to low frequency sounds in past years, so I compose wearing headphones, my sound system hardly has bass at all.

Nice beats!