I'm back (on here) big up all renoise users & the team.

Hi,

Just come back on here, not been for a while, I had an older profile on here which seems to have vanished somewhere, but this is active,
always use to find lots of good discussions to read and music to listen to on the song forum.

I’m still actively using renoise, but less full composing in renoise now, I use it mainly to sequence one or two bits of hardware live, and process all my vocals live, and then record live with other hardware.

I still find it the best software for more live recording and composing in general. If I’m needed to do a remix or mash up sampled sounds I’ll be straight in renoise, and still from time to time just get my head in and compose only in renoise.

I still don’t know half as much as allot of you I’m sure and the way some of you use this tracking software is real impressive, and shows quick and incisive skills. Respect to you.

I’ll be posting music again from now for you all on here, I’d appreciate support.

I’ve had some vinyl releases and more to come with a new worldwide connection from labels in coming, and I’ll try join in the general discussions on here. I’ve added my bio info on hereif you like a story to read.

Just showing my support and love for renoise, to you all and thanks to the renoise team for creating this hidden beast of a program, that’s been a massive part of my musical adventure over the years…

Peace.

D

track is like bike

you never forgot it