Been a reader of these forms for a while! I must say thank-you for all the awesome info I find here!
I have a fair amount of experience in several DAW's but Renoise blew my mind. I was floored by the way it did things and wanted to learn it, but I found this to be hard having never touched a tracker. Eventually (after several attempts to really get into it) I figured out everything I wanted to know and produced an album. A while after this I decided to make a series covering everything I wish someone had just told me. I hope to help other who are trying to wrap their mind around this awesome way of thinking. I have seen a number of posts of people who just give up learning it, and I want to try and help these people especially.
Link to the playlist: https://www.youtube....Ojbz257PtuUU-k4
1. What is Renoise :
2. The main components of Renoise:
3. General Sampler Tab and Keyboard Focus:
4. Chopping Samples and Syncing Drums:
5. Create a small song with explanation:
6. Using FX Text:
8. Free Tools and Extended Functionality:
9. Making a jungle or breakcore like track (I mean, 40 min. of writing a track. I typically take around 6 to 8 hours to write a track):