• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fluiquid

Fluiquid

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 13:17

Not much to say about it, I just like to make what I think sounds and looks "cool".

Soundcloud: 

YouTube: 

#2 thanatos

thanatos

Chief Above Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 23:05

good old time music

you really catch the old school vibe with a modern twist

the only problem is that you layer a sub like a triange really low like G2 or something

Satanical Bots Ritual : For your daily mix and news darkstep /breakcore / technno-dnb/ Crossbreed

My music 

My preview soundcloud

#3 Fluiquid

Fluiquid

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:39

good old time music

you really catch the old school vibe with a modern twist

the only problem is that you layer a sub like a triange really low like G2 or something

Thank you, that is exactly what I was going for, I mostly listen to old school jungle music, but I like how the beats are done on modern tracks as well.

I didn't go that low on the sub, I think it might have happened because I played too much with the resonance, or it's 2 instruments interacting, I don't know I cannot hear it on my headphones to be honest.

#4 RachmanEnough

RachmanEnough

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 00:59

I like the composition, sounds very old-skool as mentioned above. A few remarks regarding the mix :

- drums have to be louider (at least kick and snare, percussion is okay)

- I would probably invest a lot of work into the drums and make the bass more sublte (perhaps a sub sine with a few saws on the mid range, but not as the most prominent instrument)

Nice to hear innovative dnb here (advanced dnb producers often are much too housey for my taste, at least you wanted to bring the old spirit back instead of jump on the tech house/pseudo dnb (mostly liquid) bandwaggon.