Out There

whoa. okay, i like this. i like the reverb-y claves, in the background, the panning of your arps, the high response on the bass drum, and the fatness of the riff near the one minute mark, the 8-bit chord riffs at 1:52, how the bell synth at 2:25 goes in an upward stacatto’d streak t’wards the upper octaves, the entry up to the buildup at 3:30, the accidentals at 4:03, and the wood block solo at 4:48. crazy stuff.

whoa. okay, i like this. i like the reverb-y claves, in the background, the panning of your arps, the high response on the bass drum, and the fatness of the riff near the one minute mark, the 8-bit chord riffs at 1:52, how the bell synth at 2:25 goes in an upward stacatto’d streak t’wards the upper octaves, the entry up to the buildup at 3:30, the accidentals at 4:03, and the wood block solo at 4:48. crazy stuff.

Hey, thanks for listening and for your detailed feedback.!

I was going to fix some things in the mix of this tune, and ended up making some major changes. It’s become so good that I wanted to share it again. The Soundcloud link is the same as before - I just updated the file.