• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 niNja_pWn3d

niNja_pWn3d

Big GrandDaddy Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Interests:..:: My kids - Music - Production - Promotion - 8bit - amen - Hax0r ::..

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:39

I know the name was changed in a later video, however this gent's vid I was watching took up the use of his then being developed VST PLUGIN.

What I'm getting at is does anyone know this 'William Light'? If you happen to read this yourself William, or a knowledageable individual passes on this prior, can someone please point me in the right direction? THX!

Cheers!

There was another synth I used designed by a renoise artist as well, used that synth all the time and Synth1 with nothing else yet I forget what the name was =S it was a few years ago. If this refreshes anyone's memory 3-4 years back some renoiser released as well that too I would be thankful!

🤘🤙
Youtube!
Soundcloud!

"The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus

#2 Meef Chaloin

Meef Chaloin

Big GrandDaddy Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:56

He used to go by the name of wrl on irc as far as I remember, sometimes used to be in #opensourcemusicians on Freenode.