Lemn8 - Twitch.tv

First video i made while live streaming this event. I’t didn’t was a succes though. Nobody watched.

sounds awesome

Hi

I normally don’t like trap that much, but your stuff is as humble in mindset as unique in setup that I really dig your grooves.

I especially like your idea to (re-)use old and free hard/soft stuff to produce. And then brought to that very clean quality in sound!

I would really love some more detailed information regarding your production setup. The videos look promising, yet the full signal flow isn’t clear from just watching them. It seems to involve ardour and calf plugs for mastering, and it sounds like you drive this pretty well. I also like to build a workflow where renoise is the only paid software component (for good!), the rest being free stuff, running on a linux system ofc. On my 2nd hand workstation computer :wink:

Greetings from germany, and no, we won’t give back the bicycles, my flying dutchman was stolen years ago & we left enough money in dutch coffeeshops being treated with grotty stuff to call it a fair deal after all, …

Hi

I normally don’t like trap that much, but your stuff is as humble in mindset as unique in setup that I really dig your grooves.

I especially like your idea to (re-)use old and free hard/soft stuff to produce. And then brought to that very clean quality in sound!

I would really love some more detailed information regarding your production setup. The videos look promising, yet the full signal flow isn’t clear from just watching them. It seems to involve ardour and calf plugs for mastering, and it sounds like you drive this pretty well. I also like to build a workflow where renoise is the only paid software component (for good!), the rest being free stuff, running on a linux system ofc. On my 2nd hand workstation computer :wink:

Greetings from germany, and no, we won’t give back the bicycles, my flying dutchman was stolen years ago & we left enough money in dutch coffeeshops being treated with grotty stuff to call it a fair deal after all, …

I’m not good in explaining how i work in writing. It’s just that everything i do doesn’t feel like worth mentioning and others probably do it way better. Anyway i am willing to answer your questions maybe in some discord session? https://discord.gg/k3K4BaN

Hi

I created a first small howto… https://forum.renoise.com/t/a-first-little-howto-from-me-on-youtube/48160

What’s your twitch-url? I’ll watch!

I like the voice melody.