How do I completely hide/disable the Disk Browser, but retain Instrume

Hi, since I’m switching to using Finder ONLY for loading samples, due to Renoise not supporting “Smart Folders” or “Tags” on OS X, how do I completely disable the displaying of the Disk Browser?

When I do hide the Disk Browser from never showing in Renoise, it also dumps the Instrument Box / Instrument Properties box out of the display… So how do I just dump the Disk Browser, but retain the Instrument List? Is there a shortcut?

When you close the main interface’s right panel, the Instrument Selector visibility button will move to the left of the button that you just pressed. Pressing this will bring back the Instrument Selector next to the Scopes.

http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Instrument_Selector#Resizing_The_Interface

Even when the browser window is hidden the instrument list is visible in the form of a drop down list towards the top.

Even when the browser window is hidden the instrument list is visible in the form of a drop down list towards the top.

the problem is that even though i hide disk browser, i am unable to hide the track scopes. i just want to see the instrument list, not the track scopes, since they are distracting.