Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 realist

realist

Composes without Wires burns Directly from Brain to DVD that is already in Store Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3093 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 13:04

Edited by guest_ffx, 25 December 2017 - 13:52.

• pat likes this

#2 Psynapsex

Psynapsex

Super Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Synthesis, Electronics, & Day Trading (I'm a noob)

I'm a big fan of Venetian Snares, Psykovsky, Richard Devine, and The Advent.

I've been using Reaktor 5 since 2008, and love the thought of a real analog modular synth.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 20:31

There's a choke option for samples and a solo option

Attached Images

• IMG_20171010_152943-800x600.jpg
  • IMG_20171010_153007-800x600.jpg

Edited by Psynapsex, 10 October 2017 - 20:37.

#3 realist

realist

Composes without Wires burns Directly from Brain to DVD that is already in Store Member

• Normal Members
  • 3093 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 21:13

No, not that kind of solo mode. I mean solo/mute per sample slot. If you build a multilayer instrument, that would be pretty helpful to be able to quickly hear a sample in solo, or maybe just a few and so on. Also was requested a bunch of times

• Psynapsex likes this

#4 m.arthur

m.arthur

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:EBM, IDM, industrial, radiophonic & beyond

Posted 10 October 2017 - 22:03

definitely a +1 here for adding FX chains to plugin instruments, that would be really useful, especially for saving a plugin state + fx chain as one device in the instrument browser. Currently there's no way to do that!  (e.g. if I load an Absynth patch I like, and build an elaborate FX chain in the Track it's on, I have to save the instrument and the track FX chain separately). FX chains for Plugins would allow saving the entire thing as one, just like with non-plugin Sample-based instruments.

music composition services: holloway.media

old-school industrial music:  dead when i found her

#5 realist

realist

• Normal Members
  • 3093 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:37

Hi,

if you would select the sources (sample or other chains) in the modulation chain, you could actually do this directly in the sample list: Click a modulation chain, and all routing-in samples will be highlighted in the sample list, ctrl+click selects/deselects them. So it would be actually less gui elements.