Ever wanted to generate more than a plain sine wave? Well, now you can through this new tool: MilkyWaves! Inspired by the ease of generating waves in MilkyTracker, I made this tool to ease your worries! Just right click on a sample, select "Generate Waveform", and be on your way!
Feel free to add suggestions and stuff!
= VERSION HISTORY ==================
- Fixed click without removing it (it is now an option!)
- Fixed noise, so that new noise is generated every time the generate button is pressed
Version 1.2 [FULL]:
- Add a few new noise generators
- Fix noise generation
- Added frequency and volume controls (Thanks, @Djeroek!)
- Revealed the final two generators!
- Fixed stereo generation (Thanks, @mikobuntu!)
NOTE: You will have to uninstall the previous version manually.
- Differentiate between Lite and Full
- Inital post of Lite version
Edited by Jengamon, 18 October 2017 - 05:10.