Ever wanted to generate more than a plain sine wave? Well, now you can through this new tool: MilkyWaves! Inspired by the ease of generating waves in MilkyTracker, I made this tool to ease your worries! Just right click on a sample, select "Generate Waveform", and be on your way!
Feel free to add suggestions and stuff!
= VERSION HISTORY ==================
Version 1.4.1 (beta):
- Samples now always loop when generated, unless a loop mode has already been set
- Anticlick also now includes turning on autofade mode, and has been extended to the Noise generator
- Shout out to @esaruoho for the comments!
Version 1.4 (beta) :
- You can now audition notes while using the tool (Thanks @Ledger!)
- No longer have to generate samples for the tool, as it can create its own samples using reasonable defaults
+ The ability to define what a reasonable default is will come in the future. For right now, you'll have to edit the preferences file directly to change it.
? Thinking of how modulation between waveforms will work with my subpar GUI-fu~
- Fixed click without removing it (it is now an option!)
- Fixed noise, so that new noise is generated every time the generate button is pressed
Version 1.2 [FULL]:
- Add a few new noise generators
- Fix noise generation
- Added frequency and volume controls (Thanks, @Djeroek!)
- Revealed the final two generators!
- Fixed stereo generation (Thanks, @mikobuntu!)
NOTE: You will have to uninstall the previous version manually.
- Differentiate between Lite and Full
- Inital post of Lite version
Edited by Jengamon, 03 February 2018 - 20:56.