A Pinch Of Jonas

Just a little something i made using many of the instruments from the latest library from Djeroek. Spiced up with DSK Overture for the orchestral strings.

cool stuff, am I right to hear the effects of your new headphones, much more detailed and balanced than your previous work?

had to stop at about 50 seconds in though, there was some very high pitched whining/whistling sound in the background I couldn’t stand, not superloud but noticeable. hint: play back render at half speed with highpass filter to see more clearly.

cool stuff, am I right to hear the effects of your new headphones, much more detailed and balanced than your previous work?

had to stop at about 50 seconds in though, there was some very high pitched whining/whistling sound in the background I couldn’t stand, not superloud but noticeable. hint: play back render at half speed with highpass filter to see more clearly.

Maybe, i do feel it’s easier to hear things that crashes with the mix with these new headphones.

Actually the part around 50 seconds in was already fixed in another version of the track, but i had to go back to this mix as i had destroyed it totally and had to do things over and forgot about this.

I don’t notice it very easily myself, so thank you for pointing it out. I guess my ears have lost a bit of the higher frequencies. I tried playing it back at half speed and thought the track almost sounded better this way. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll upload a fixed version soon.

Nice beats and i like the baseline. :slight_smile: