track from scratch pt2

lets continue with the track from scratch pt2

This popped up my youtube feed :slight_smile: Will give it a go.

This popped up my youtube feed :slight_smile: Will give it a go.

thanks man

if you like it please share the video …if my channel grows a bit more …maybe i can spend more time on it and do more quality videos :slight_smile:

thanks man

if you like it please share the video …if my channel grows a bit more …maybe i can spend more time on it and do more quality videos smile.png

I remember I played with some of your XRNI stuff, great stuff!

You should upload more, it’s always fun to see how others mess with renoise. I’ve also noticed there’s actually tutorials for reniose on youtube now. I remember the dark 2.8 days when learning was hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you got something, show it!

yeah im going to …put this renoise project file available for download once the song its finished :slight_smile:

Dude ! you can use the Morphsynth tool in Renoise for generating white noises and stuff like that . It will be no waste of your CPU. + works faster !

Dude ! you can use the Morphsynth tool in Renoise for generating white noises and stuff like that . It will be no waste of your CPU. + works faster !

thanks yeah… lately im not using the generative tools…and i guess …i render a white noise file from …carbon2…just to show …beginers…

but in real life…i already have …a lot of this noise samples already render out…

diff noises…4 or 8 bars long…

also…morphsynth…generates waveforms…how can i make them longer :frowning:

also…morphsynth…generates waveforms…how can i make them longer :frowning:

Loop them man ! when rendering the result as a sample it will loop itself automatically !

Loop them man ! when rendering the result as a sample it will loop itself automatically !

yeah but when i loop the resulting waveform …the short piece of audio…if looped …sounds tonal a lot :frowning:

very weird … i just made a video and show you :frowning: