I have noticed some inconsistent behaviour when it comes to user library presets. I have noticed that I can put them into a subfolder (very useful if you have lots of presets going and need them sorted or weeded out in a file manager) - then they get the folder name as prefix in the preset selectors.
However, if I rename, resave etc. the preset, the resulting preset always gets saved in the top level folder of its category, and the folder names it was in before just prefixed to the preset name. This is not a big deal, but can result in some confusion and extra work when it comes to housekeeping the presets, and could also generate name clashes. I'd expect the folder position and the name of the preset I entered while renaming to be preserved.