Massive THANK YOU to taktik

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to taktik for making this wonderful software. I discovered it 12 years ago and I’m still using it now.

I’ve been on hiatus from songwriting for a while. (Mostly playing acoustic percussion lately) but I’ve started a new project with my girlfriend who is a classically trained Jazz and Opera singer, and I plan on using Renoise for much of the production. Really excited.

And for the haters who ask when the next update is… We already have the perfect software :slight_smile: I hope I’m still using Renoise when I’m 60 years old, even if there are no updates.

It’s like, trackers are the perfect software for people of our “brain type”, you know what I mean? And Renoise is by far the most sophisticated one. So it will continue to dominate.

But seriously, taktik, you changed my life… This software… It allows me to express myself. This is very meaningful for me. It’s very powerful. I want your soul to know that :slight_smile: You did something important in the world! and I appreciate it! Thank you man!!!

The most important thing taktik did, was quitting development :slight_smile:

Just kiddin

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to taktik for making this wonderful software. I discovered it 12 years ago and I’m still using it now.

I’ve been on hiatus from songwriting for a while. (Mostly playing acoustic percussion lately) but I’ve started a new project with my girlfriend who is a classically trained Jazz and Opera singer, and I plan on using Renoise for much of the production. Really excited.

And for the haters who ask when the next update is… We already have the perfect software :slight_smile: I hope I’m still using Renoise when I’m 60 years old, even if there are no updates.

It’s like, trackers are the perfect software for people of our “brain type”, you know what I mean? And Renoise is by far the most sophisticated one. So it will continue to dominate.

But seriously, taktik, you changed my life… This software… It allows me to express myself. This is very meaningful for me. It’s very powerful. I want your soul to know that :slight_smile: You did something important in the world! and I appreciate it! Thank you man!!!

Nothing 2 Add here; Taktik 4 President!

#nuffsaid :drummer: :ph34r: :walkman: :yeah:

I would also like to thank the developers and I wanna give them more money. I vote for the next update to warrant a sizable version jump that invalidates our current licenses and we need to upgrade. That way, you can stay on the version your on or contribute. That to one side, I reckon I would have been lost without Renoise even if it lacks some of the things I would like to have from other DAWs. Renoise as it stands is brilliant and deserves more love.

I also appreciate the work and dedication that have gone into Renoise. :slight_smile:

I don’t agree that it’s “perfect”, because I have trouble using it on even my 1440p display without getting eye strain, but I am optimistic that high-dpi support will eventually come.

Though I also have no clue, why I should be a hater if I request for updates, or express unhappiness about lack of updates (even maintenance updates). It’s not black/white always. Some people though only seem to like pure white :stuck_out_tongue: Also I think the devs can stand critics.