sustractive synthesis pt2 - :)

https://youtu.be/Evv-XHVOzxA

I like that sound on 24:30 ) sounds like Skrillex @_@

That was one of the 1st sounds i made when i 1st started using Renoise…

I share all of this sounds at some points
???

Cool stuff, thanks for your time and great work. You have made me realize again that renoise is the synthesizer itself and once you start using the macros and meta devices it’s so great! I think one needs to see others how they use the program .-)

Cool stuff, thanks for your time and great work. You have made me realize again that renoise is the synthesizer itself and once you start using the macros and meta devices it’s so great! I think one needs to see others how they use the program .-)

thanks for your comment :slight_smile:

yeah Renoise its a n amazing tool…

go and follow my channel …i also make songs from scratch…in different episodes

i’m now working on number 3

1 AND 2 are finished you can listen to the songs in my channel and …download the renoise project file :slight_smile:

and yeah as you mention…Renoise its the synthesizer itself…

also …imitating or replicating sustractive synthesis sounds in the sampler …its just …scratching the surface…its like 5% of the potential

of this instrument…

also look for the CDP tool

:slight_smile:

Yeah I already follow you on YT. Your from scratch is great too. I struggle with inspiration and I just need to see someone doing these kind of things. Will check CDP but need to say I know just 1% of this program. Need to continue and yes experiment myself! Anyway I love using these tools :slight_smile:

Yeah I already follow you on YT. Your from scratch is great too. I struggle with inspiration and I just need to see someone doing these kind of things. Will check CDP but need to say I know just 1% of this program. Need to continue and yes experiment myself! Anyway I love using these tools :slight_smile:

thanks for following me bro :slight_smile:

you just need to find a process of creation that works for you…

something that fills your expectations for so to speak…

for me using Renoise has helped me a lot to come up with lengthier ideas…

also i love the sound and stability of the software :slight_smile:

Yep. I like slicing and sampling in general. My BPM is around 140 and style looks like acid / techno / underground. It looks I am not too much into making sounds like you are but the good thing is that renoise makes kind of easy to understand how synthesizer works. For example how 3 oscillators are connected / routed together etc (now I know it’s modulation chain with some FX chain :slight_smile: It takes years to understand but it’s worth the time for me :slight_smile: Now I understand the possibilities are really limitless. Of course the quality of software is just amazing (stability & sound engine) - agree. Have fun bro! I will experiment as usual and watch you closely :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep. I like slicing and sampling in general. My BPM is around 140 and style looks like acid / techno / underground. It looks I am not too much into making sounds like you are but the good thing is that renoise makes kind of easy to understand how synthesizer works. For example how 3 oscillators are connected / routed together etc (now I know it’s modulation chain with some FX chain :slight_smile: It takes years to understand but it’s worth the time for me :slight_smile: Now I understand the possibilities are really limitless. Of course the quality of software is just amazing (stability & sound engine) - agree. Have fun bro! I will experiment as usual and watch you closely :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks again bro :slight_smile:

i like your channel, very good and clear instructions !!

also easy to understand :walkman: for people (as me) with bad english.

i like your channel, very good and clear instructions !!

also easy to understand :walkman: for people (as me) with bad english.

bro my english is terrible im from Cuba…you can tell that im natural spanish speaker :slight_smile:

because of my crappy accent :slight_smile:

Tranquillo :walkman:

Tranquillo :walkman:

de donde eres :slight_smile: hermano

alemán, era un poco más largo en venezuela, le gusta mucho el español :walkman:

alemán, era un poco más largo en venezuela, le gusta mucho el español :walkman:

awesome :slight_smile: