• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:- Fookin' with da knobs since 1991
    - Horror movies
    - Mr. Robot
    - Trailer Park Boys

Posted 06 December 2017 - 23:36

Whenever I mute some channels (with the cross, Alt+left mouse click on a track), do Ctrl-F4 to copy the pattern, and then go to the next pattern to paste it, the muted tracks don't get pasted as in the source pattern and I manually have to mute them again.

It would be nice if the muted tracks got pasted as well.

#2 danoise

danoise

Probably More God or Borg Than Human Member

• Renoise Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6498 posts
  • Interests:wildlife + urban trekking

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:31

You can think of these track mutes as belonging to the pattern-sequence/pattern-matrix, one step "above" the pattern 

(for example, it's possible to re-use the same pattern multiple times in the patt-sequence, but with different mute settings). 

So if you select the "pattern" from the patt-matrix (ALT+P when matrix is focused, or using the mouse) then the mute states are also copied over. 

Tracking with Stuff. API wishlist | Soundcloud

#3 Man

Man

Local Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:- Fookin' with da knobs since 1991
    - Horror movies
    - Mr. Robot
    - Trailer Park Boys

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:25

You can think of these track mutes as belonging to the pattern-sequence/pattern-matrix, one step "above" the pattern 

(for example, it's possible to re-use the same pattern multiple times in the patt-sequence, but with different mute settings). 

So if you select the "pattern" from the patt-matrix (ALT+P when matrix is focused, or using the mouse) then the mute states are also copied over. 

Thanks, I already found the solution though.  If I just Duplicate a pattern with muted tracks, they get copied as well.

I had the (bad?) habbit of duplicating patterns multiple times before I muted some tracks on it.

Thanks again though!