Paste muted tracks along when ... pasting patterns

Whenever I mute some channels (with the cross, Alt+left mouse click on a track), do Ctrl-F4 to copy the pattern, and then go to the next pattern to paste it, the muted tracks don’t get pasted as in the source pattern and I manually have to mute them again.

It would be nice if the muted tracks got pasted as well.

You can think of these track mutes as belonging to the pattern-sequence/pattern-matrix, one step “above” the pattern

(for example, it’s possible to re-use the same pattern multiple times in the patt-sequence, but with different mute settings).

So if you select the “pattern” from the patt-matrix (ALT+P when matrix is focused, or using the mouse) then the mute states are also copied over.

You can think of these track mutes as belonging to the pattern-sequence/pattern-matrix, one step “above” the pattern

(for example, it’s possible to re-use the same pattern multiple times in the patt-sequence, but with different mute settings).

So if you select the “pattern” from the patt-matrix (ALT+P when matrix is focused, or using the mouse) then the mute states are also copied over.

Thanks, I already found the solution though. If I just Duplicate a pattern with muted tracks, they get copied as well.

I had the (bad?) habbit of duplicating patterns multiple times before I muted some tracks on it.

Thanks again though!