I'm trying to use Repeater in my track and it's not working out how I'd like, I need some help!
1. I have repeater inside an instrument effects chain, and have some hats assigned to the chain.
2. the hats are already recorded into a pattern. Now, I've assigned a Macro to control the "divisor" of repeater.
3. I add an instrument Macro to the track with the instrument, so I can control my Divisor macro and record automation of it.
4. Repeater is on "off" by default, so I select an "on" setting, in this case "even"
5. I playback my sequence and then Right-click and hold my Macro Divisor, move it around a bit. The automation gets recorded into my track as expected.
6. I playback the sequence with the recorded automation. The Macro / Divisor value jumps around as expected, but the Repeater device has turned itself Off when playback was stopped, so the effect of the device isn't heard. I have to manually turn it on again to hear the recorded automation, but every time I hit stop, the Repeater turns itself off again.
So what am I missing here? There must be some other step for automating the divisor value? Or some other way to have the repeater turn On every time the automation is read? I don't get it...
Edited by m.arthur, 13 January 2018 - 04:53.