Laffik - Spacecrack Copier

Hello Renoisers!

This is my newest track - Spacecrack Copier.

Spacecrack copier is crack of space that causes that object duplicates when gets through it. It is made by infinitesimally small divisions of space along one dimension.

Story abut guy that got through spacecrack copier and become two of him. One went to Denver and another one went to Ohio. There the another one murdered a gambler. The first one was partying in Denver.

In the court the murderer was supported by witnesses. They stated that while the crime was done, he was having fun with them in Denver.

Court sentenced him anyway and to prison went his twin, because before court he copied himself once again and his copy were gone to there instead of him.

I am against this, so to contest it, I will be running my mower for 15mins. If you press play obviously.

sd2.jpg

—> iTunes <—

Instruments: Essential Percussion snare with brand heads, Paiste 16" hihat, Paiste 20" ride, Stagg BW-200-BK bongo, Meinl egg shakers, MagiDeal shaker, Tiger maracas, Tiger tambourine, Tiger triangle, Balinese chimes, Zoom H1 recorder, Roland CS-10EM, binaural microphones, Harmor, Sytrus, Modartt Pianoteq, Native Instruments FM8, Native Instruments Absynth 5, Native Instruments Massive, Native Instruments Reaktor 5, Izotope Ozone, Tanga Dual, AAS Player with following sounbanks: Cinematix by Christian Laffitte, Frontier by Daniel Stawczyk, KitNetix by Martin Walker and Swatches, FL Wave Shaper, FL Parametric Equalizer, FL Convolver, Hardcore, Maximus, Edison, Voxengo SPAN, Melda Frequency Shifter, Quick Quack Pitchwheel, Waves True Verb, Waves L2.

key points:

points: GASMOR (main-digression-power-introduction), 100+ sounds, 120dB snare, 64 of 64 patterns unique, cepstral peaks of sound spectrally smoothed with parametric equalizer, 152 BPM, 2048 beats, sequenced in Renoise, sound design and mastering in FLStudio, 15m - short 15min is still better than 3 long ones :slight_smile:

good beats!

Cheers!