>>> CLiCK! <<<
- When is the deadline? >>> 10.03.2018 or 03.10.2018 or 10. of March 2018.
- I live on flatearth, can I also participate? For sure, just keep your harmonies in b-flat.
- Can we record vocals and live instruments? >>> Mos definitely, yes. Just no full stems.
- Render to sample should be allowed too. Right? >>> Yes, if submitted with the song.
- All songs must be submitted with their project files and no optionals? >>> Precisely.
- Are renoise add-ons okay? >>> Renoise #natives: Instruments, EFX, Doofers, Toolz; Yes.
- By third party tools, does that only include analyzers like spectrograms and such? >>> Yes.
- Can we render any vst to a renoise instrument? >>> Yes & Please keep it #royalty free.
- Do we have to keep everything as a renoise instrument? >>> Yes & Please submit #xrns files.
- So the renoise project file must be exactly the same as the song itself? >>> Yes, exactly.
- Are we allowed to use free VSTi using the Plug In Grabber or rendering short Loops? >>> Yes & Please Do!
- Is the use of sampled breakbeats allowed? >>> Yes, just make sure its royaltiy free or 'un-traceable'.
Edited by El°HYM, Yesterday, 10:00.