IvoFX - Dub in a Box

I recorded this one yesterday, it’s 100% Renoise with the DiscoDSP Discovery Pro vsti-synth running on Linux.

The recording was trimmed from 12 to 6 minutes and edited a little bit in Mixbus (levels and panning).

I love the Multi Tap Delay. Hope you like it.

i dig!! reminds me of the [serious dropout] compilations from the late nineties. excellent stuff (yours & theirs).

Dont know if its this #mysterious Mixbus console; yet this indeed sounding full & warm, also pretty clean…good werx; musically & sonically.

Dude, I am excited that you say that and that you know the series because Serious Dropout 3 is my single most precious music disc that I would take to an island if I had to choose one.
I am indeed trying to sound like that, with my own spin of course. Cheers!
Serious Dropout never gets boring and opposed to all the “bad ass” music I also listen to, I don’t ever get tired of listening to Serious Dropout. I prefer that kind of dub over dubstep any time.
You made my day :slight_smile:

I even wrote a lengthy reviewon discogs

And I just discovered this new project from Gabriel Le Mar + some other guy that’s kind of similar (albeit more housy): https://soundcloud.com/dub_location

i dig!! reminds me of the [serious dropout] compilations from the late nineties. excellent stuff (yours & theirs).

Dont know if its this #mysterious Mixbus console; yet this indeed sounding full & warm, also pretty clean…good werx; musically & sonically.

Thank you sir

nice use of panning