• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Interests:I AM El°HYM

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:24

...just between my breakfast & the brunch:

https://gist.github....nClontz/4445774

Spoiler

Inside ur Renoise; helping Byte-Smasher putting Cab Sims on ur Master.  :ph34r: 

#2 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1273 posts
  • Interests:Peace

Posted 26 March 2018 - 14:55

Did I see right, it is "Moby Dick"?

I remember reading a german unabridged translation as a kid. Is a special book. And I kind of inhaled it though it was far from bein easy to the lungs at my age back then. I remember it putting me into this dark, foggy world, full of rain and dim diffuse light, and unpleasant winds making the rain even more unpleasant, with all those reckless yet crooked and ugly men, and everything seemed to be made of dark patinated wood full of knots and rusty iron...and the whale was dreaming, floating deep in the sea, in a world that was like a wicked but calm and steady meditation compared to what happened above the water surface...

Strange I remember this imaginary and atmosphere very vividly, not so much the plot of the book. Time to read again soon I guess. This time in english...

Or maybe feed the #ascii into a tts software, to get some spooky leviathan's mind feel throughout the story...

• El°HYM likes this

#3 El°HYM

El°HYM

Big Super GrandMasta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Interests:I AM El°HYM

Posted 26 March 2018 - 14:57

It is indeed a very good book & read.

Did I see right, it is "Moby Dick"?

I remember reading a german unabridged translation as a kid. Is a special book. And I kind of inhaled it though it was far from bein easy to the lungs at my age back then. I remember it putting me into this dark, foggy world, full of rain and dim diffuse light, and unpleasant winds making the rain even more unpleasant, with all those reckless yet crooked and ugly men, and everything seemed to be made of dark patinated wood full of knots and rusty iron...and the whale was dreaming, floating deep in the sea, in a world that was like a wicked but calm and steady meditation compared to what happened above the water surface...

Strange I remember this imaginary and atmosphere very vividly, not so much the plot of the book. Time to read again soon I guess. This time in english...

Or maybe feed the #ascii into a tts software, to get some spooky leviathan's mind feel throughout the story...

Inside ur Renoise; helping Byte-Smasher putting Cab Sims on ur Master.  :ph34r: