multi out vst effects?

can’t manage to figure out how (or if it is possible…) to get renoise to expose any additional outputs from vst fx beyond the regular ol’ left and right.

when aliased, the audio routing area in the instrument section is blank. also, clueless what to do in the track effects area.

alternately, if one could route audio into an instrument…

I don’t think it’spossible .

Just loaded reaktor as fx and it’s additional outputs are unused , because it only recognizes the L/R out of a renoise track .

Wow, I had to search far and wide to find some multi-out effects.

I figured that surround FX would have this - and indeed, but even those are few and far between.

But indeed it makes sense to extend the “aliasing” to cover this scenario too.

@oneunkind: are you experimenting with spatialized effects, something like that?

@oneunkind: are you experimenting with spatialized effects, something like that?

xD i really do love tripping on some quadraphonic effects as much as the next guy, but, nah… it’s reaktor.

i love renoise’s timing so much that i choose this as main sequencer and rewire reaper into it for the legatos, and then it’s multitrack out to mixbus32c for the summing. i 'd be very very happy if the routing abilities where improved in the next update (interchannel and sending out)

1 Like