Keyboard Shortcut for Copying a Entire Track's Row

Is there a keyboard shortcut for copy/pasting all of the note columns in a row for a track?

Say for example I’ve entered some chords and I want to cut and paste them a number of times below. I realise I can select a range and do it that way but there’s a shortcut (Alt-Del) for deleting all note columns in a track’s row… so surely there’s something similar for copy and pasting?

If there isn’t… is it possible to fiddle with a config file so I can set this up myself?

Say for example I’ve entered some chords and I want to cut and paste them a number of times below.

Mmm, shift + arrow up/down keys to select, then CTRL+C to copy, CTRL+P for “paste continuously” ?

I can only see a tiny potential for making this more efficient, a shortcut which copies the line that the cursor is currently parked on.

But with “paste continuously”, you usually want to select a range anyway…

Alt+shift for fine selection

Mmm, shift + arrow up/down keys to select, then CTRL+C to copy, CTRL+P for “paste continuously” ?

I can only see a tiny potential for making this more efficient, a shortcut which copies the line that the cursor is currently parked on.

But with “paste continuously”, you usually want to select a range anyway…

Oh well, seemed like a good idea at the time. :slight_smile: Ctrl-P will certainly be useful. Made good us of that lastnight. Out of interest (different subject) is there a way in which you can “humanize” velocities after Ctrl-P’ing a load of notes? The place where I’d use Ctrl-P most would be copying bassdrums or hi-hats… but then I’d want slightly different velocities so they don’t sound too robotic.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.