10 Days After my latest song feedback would be awesome

hey crew this is my latest song :slight_smile:

feedback would be awesome

https://soundcloud.com/user-205183806/10-days-after-type-a

Heyyy Type-A ! Remind me some dusty kid stuff at the begining, Not a fan of the piano part but after, something cool again is spreading LOB elevate me. The clap could be stronger with a snare or remove the clap don’t know. Some cut off variations on bass could be cool.

Cheers,

Hermess

Heyyy Type-A ! Remind me some dusty kid stuff at the begining, Not a fan of the piano part but after, something cool again is spreading LOB elevate me. The clap could be stronger with a snare or remove the clap don’t know. Some cut off variations on bass could be cool.

Cheers,

Hermess

thanks for taking the time and listen man !!! feedback its truly appreciated :slight_smile:

ill keep all of this noted for the next song :slight_smile:

thanks man

Not my stylistic cup of tea, but awesome none the less. The clarity of sound you achieve is something that (as a renoise noooob) I struggle for. I’m scared to post anything due to my mix mud. Well done, sir.

I don’t mean to nit-pick too much, but the SC track description says “made with Fl studio 12.5 and Reaktor”, so… exactly how much (if any) of this is Renoise?

This is the forum to share Renoise creations after all, so I think it’s only fair to ask :slight_smile:

I don’t mean to nit-pick too much, but the SC track description says “made with Fl studio 12.5 and Reaktor”, so… exactly how much (if any) of this is Renoise?

This is the forum to share Renoise creations after all, so I think it’s only fair to ask :slight_smile:

oh yes …i just posted here for the feedback i dont like …image line forum

anyways i use both DAW’s :w00t:

but if its inappropriate …my bad feel free to remove it

my bad feel free to remove it

No need to remove your nice sounds :slight_smile:

I’ll simply move it to “Off Topic” instead.

No harm done!

No need to remove your nice sounds :slight_smile:

I’ll simply move it to “Off Topic” instead.

No harm done!

I find your song pretty amazing. The only thing I would criticize - if anything - is the bass string + kick combination, somehow many it could be improved with better separation eq-ing or different/more compression?

I find your song pretty amazing. The only thing I would criticize - if anything - is the bass string + kick combination, somehow many it could be improved with better separation eq-ing or different/more compression?

yeah i was going for a deep bass !!! kinda like the sound of some Mau5trap artist that i like …in which the kick and the bass sound seem to go on and on for the entire track

the bass its a low passed reeese sound !

i guess the only thing clashing in level would be the sub since the bass its cutted around 150hz

butt heyyy glad you took a time and listen bro …so nice …thanks for the feedback