64bit Rewire with 32bit DAWs

I use 64bit Renoise so I can load heaps of VSTs without running short on memory.

I’m still using 32bit Renoise with old 32bit Cubase 5 when I want to record guitar and vocals but this is becoming a problem with the amount of VSTs I have in use. Bouncing the tracks down and then loading into Cubase is one option but its a pain. I tried using Reaper but I really want to stick with Cubase for fixing up my takes and doing pitch correction.

Is there absolutely no way in which 64bit Renoise can be Rewired to work with 32bit apps?

For example, is there no way of using some sort of proxy app that will bridge between 32bit Cubase and 64bit Renoise?

I don’t believe so, but the funny thing is that 32-bit Renoise will bridge 64-bit plugins as well. I mentioning it since it should mean that you might be fine running 32-bit Renoise (due to rewire) AND your 64-bit plugins. But memory might become a problem… yeah…

I don’t believe so, but the funny thing is that 32-bit Renoise will bridge 64-bit plugins as well. I mentioning it since it should mean that you might be fine running 32-bit Renoise (due to rewire) AND your 64-bit plugins. But memory might become a problem… yeah…

Yeah, I don’t have enough memory to save my work with 32bit Renoise.