3 replies to this topic

#1 hseiken

hseiken

Chief Above Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:23

Hey, I made this track called STICK AND MOVE (listen to it here:https://soundcloud.c...u/stick-and-0-3 )

I recorded the entire process start to finish (including a pause where I took a smoke break lol) so if anyone is curious or bored, you can watch 3 hours of making some oldskool rave in renoise.

The video description has a list of all samples and VSTs used.

If you have comments or questions, please direct them to youtube video since I'll actually get notifications (I apologize, but I rarely come to these forums much since I have no more questions or concerns about Renoise...lol...it's just a solid piece of soft I get along with very well.)

• dblue and Type-A like this

#2 hseiken

hseiken

Chief Above Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:43

Here's the next in what appears might just be a series/documentary of making oldskool breaks in Renoise.  I love this style and no one makes it without adding Sandstorm style structure or other modern elements that really pull me out of the feel.  I do not mean to insult people that do this, it just ain't my thing. smile.png  Anyway, enjoy 4+ hours of making 5 different tracks and figuring out how to put them into a single track.  tongue.png

The final track can be listened to here (or skip to the last 6 minutes of the video...

https://soundcloud.c...re-on-the-floor

Edited by hseiken, 08 June 2018 - 08:44.

• dblue, midi error and Type-A like this

#3 midi error

midi error

Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1054 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 13:35

Cool, looks like someone should tell you about Ctrl+P (paste continuously)

• Type-A likes this

#4 hseiken

hseiken

Chief Above Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 00:26

CTRL + P on my machine just paste replace...do you mean ctrl+shift+p?  Or is that implied by capital P?  Lol  I'm not sure it makes much speed difference cuase I'll still just noodle around with noises half the time lol Thanks tho!  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #howto, process, video, production