Render individual track patterns to sample?

Hi all! Getting back into Renoise and was wondering if there is a quick way to take all patterns in a certain track and render each to individual samples (maybe a tool that automates the process?). To explain a little further: I’ve got a bunch of, say, basslines that are all slightly different in each pattern segment, all being played via VST’s. I want to bounce each one so that I have one sample rendered per pattern. I know I can go into the individual track, highlight all (or select track->select all) and then render to sample - but it’s laborious doing this one by one over, say, 8 segments or whatever. I also know I can render the song and then select render each track to bounce the entire track - but I really just want the individual patterns.

Any suggestions here?

TY!

The render song dialog has a split per pattern checkbox as well, so you can just solo the track you want, render and let it split.

Highlight the track or part of track you want ( alt + T for whole track, or make a selection with the mouse for part of track ), right click the selection. In the menu choose ‘selection’, then ‘render to sample’…or you can just highlight a part then press ctrl + shift + R.

The render song dialog has a split per pattern checkbox as well, so you can just solo the track you want, render and let it split.

Holy funkin’ donkey balls. Thanks for the quick and helpful response! counts down hours until back home Thank you!!!