avoid "note off" on instrument when start playing a song/patte

I want to start playing a renoise instruments before launching/starting the song, then when I hit start (space bar or click on the button or from akai apc mini), all notes I was currently playing goes off (note off) and the song start.

I would like to be able to keep the notes playing and start the songs, is there any way to do such thing ?

I want to start playing a renoise instruments before launching/starting the song, then when I hit start (space bar or click on the button or from akai apc mini), all notes I was currently playing goes off (note off) and the song start.

I would like to be able to keep the notes playing and start the songs, is there any way to do such thing ?

I do not know if I have understood your question well.You can try these things:

1. Renoise Menu Options/Metronome Precount Enabled, andMenu Options/Metronome Precount Duration (1 to 4 bars).
  2. Add an empty previous pattern (or severals) before the initial pattern where you want to start. In this way you can play your instruments before, pick up the rhythm and continue with the song without stopping playing.
  3. With [SHIFT + Spacebar] will play the song from the selected line.With the [Esc] key you enable the edit mode.

I’m surprised that nobody has answered you before. Maybe we do not understand very well what you need…